You can view the Booking Protect Terms here.
1. WHO WE ARE
We are Strawberry Moon Cinema Ltd (Strawberry Moon), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number12683508. Our registered office is 159 High Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 5SU (we, our, us).
2. THESE TERMS
These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in them) (the Terms) govern your relationship with us when accessing our website located at www.strawberrymooncinemas.com (the Website) and (if applicable) when purchasing tickets for and attending our Events (defined in section 5 below) and/or using any other services we may offer from time to time (together with the Events, the Services).
Please refer carefully to these Terms before you start to use the Website or Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference. By using the Website and/or Services, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted these Terms, which form a binding agreement between you and us.
3. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms include the following additional terms and policies, which also apply to your use of the Website and the Services:
- our FAQs, which can be found here; and
- any additional terms and conditions that apply to special screenings/special tickets, as set out on the relevant page(s) of the Website (see also section 9 below).
Certain third-party terms and conditions may also apply to you:
- if you purchase Ticket Refund Protection, the Protection Terms will apply to you (see section 10 below); and
- if you download the Food App (defined in section 7 below), the terms and conditions of the applicable third party app store will apply to you.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these Terms from time to time to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations and/or to keep up to date with any changes we may make to the Website, the Services, and/or our business practices.
We will notify you of any material changes to these Terms by Website notice. By continuing to use the Website and/or Services after changes are made (and, if material, notified), you are accepting those changes and will be bound by them. If you do not accept the amended Terms, please do not continue to use the Website and/or Services.
5. THE WEBSITE
We offer various functions via the Website, including those which allow you to:
- register your email address to receive our newsletter;
- browse the range of events we are planning to host/run (the Events) and view information about the Events; and
- purchase tickets to Events (each such Event being a Purchased Event).
The list above is not an exhaustive list of the functions of the Website and we may decide to offer additional functions, or cease to provide any functions, at any time.
6. PRICES, PAYMENT AND TICKETS
Prices for the Events will appear on the relevant page(s) of the Website.
When purchasing a ticket to an Event via our Website, you acknowledge that you are placing a booking request for tickets and that the transaction is only accepted by us once we have processed valid payment.
Once your booking has been confirmed we will send you a confirmation and your tickets via email to the email address you provide to us during purchase.
Accepted payment methods will be set out on the relevant page(s) of the Website. By paying using your credit or debit card you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the relevant fees.
7. EVENT ATTENDANCE
Tickets are purchased per vehicle for each Event and are not transferable. Admission to the Events will be permitted for those with a valid ticket for the Purchased Event. The latest permitted entry time will be 15 minutes before the screening time stated on your ticket, unless otherwise stated on the Website or your ticket.
We cannot reserve car parking spaces and so they will be provided on a first-come first-serve basis with bigger vehicles placed towards the back, at our sole discretion. We cannot accept the admission of coaches, vans and similarly large vehicles, see our FAQs for more information on permitted vehicles.
Upon arrival at the Event location, our parking stewards:
- may carry out security searches;
- will request proof of ID (please ensure that you carry valid proof of age as you will not be permitted to enter without it); and
- will direct you where to park. This will be done on a first-come, first-served basis with early attendees generally directed to park towards the front, and later-comers generally directed to park further back.
You must follow our staff’s directions and instructions for your own safety and that of our staff and other customers.
You will be provided with an in-car speaker on arrival. Please ensure that this speaker is returned, undamaged, before leaving the Event premises. We reserve the right to charge you for damaged or unreturned speakers.
If you require the attention or assistance of our staff for some other reason, please text us using the number provided to you when you arrive at the Event.
Once at the Event location, you will be able to purchase food and drinks via the [name] app (the Food App), which you will need to download from the applicable third party app store. Our staff will bring the food and drink to your car and may require valid proof of ID and age before serving any purchased alcohol.
8. VIP PACKAGES
From time to time we may offer certain premium VIP packages at our Events (VIP Packages).
Prices for VIP Packages will appear on the relevant page(s) of the Website along with details of what is included as part of the VIP Package and any special terms and conditions that may apply. Please check these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing a VIP Package.
VIP Packages may include access to the front two rows at the Event premises. However, if you are in a larger vehicle it will not be possible to park you within these front rows and you will be positioned towards the back.
9. EVENT POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATION; COVID-19
Due to the Events being held outdoors, and for other reasons, we may need to postpone Event screening dates or times. If a Purchased Event is postponed or cancelled by us for whatever reason, you will be notified via email and we will automatically refund you the full price you have paid for the postponed/cancelled Purchased Event.
- If you are prevented from attending a Purchased Event Covid-19 lockdown laws or restrictions have made it illegal for you to do so, please give us as much notice as possible. You will generally be entitled to obtain a full refund in these circumstances (although we may be able to deduct a contribution to the costs we have already incurred) or you may (if we offer these options) opt for an alternative such as credit note/voucher for future Events.
- If you do not want to attend a Purchased Event, for example because of government guidance (but not laws) relating to Covid-19, please contact us with as much notice as possible to discuss the options. Depending on the circumstances, you may be entitled to a partial refund or an alternative such as credit note/voucher, though this will not always be the case. We will be entitled to cover our incurred costs.
Except as set out above, tickets for Purchased Events cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect any rights you may have pursuant to any Ticket Insurance you may have purchased (see section 10 below) and you are likely to have wider refund options under your Ticket Insurance than you would by law.
Except for our obligations set out above, you acknowledge that we will not be liable to you in any way in respect of any postponed or cancelled Events.
10. TICKET REFUND PROTECTION
When purchasing tickets via the Website, you can opt to add and pay for booking protection (Ticket Refund Protection) which is provided via Booking Protect Limited (Booking Protect).
Terms and conditions apply to the Ticket Refund Protection (Protection Terms). You can view the Protection Terms here and they will also be available to you at the point of purchase. Please read the Ticket Refund Protection Terms carefully as they determine how the Ticket Refund Protection works (including what it covers) and they will be binding on you.
Booking Protect is independent from us and we make no representations or warranties as to the legitimacy, accuracy or quality of its services (including the Ticket Refund Protection) and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
11. HOUSE RULES
For the safety and comfort of all our customers, we operate some house rules (House Rules). These House Rules are set out below. Please read, and follow, the House Rules carefully. Customers who break the House Rules at an Event will either be refused entry to the Event or be required to leave the Event premises. Such customers may also be permanently banned from attending future Events.
You may not / you agree not to:
- transfer or attempt to transfer your ticket to another person;
- behave at the Event in any way that is threatening, violent, abusive, intimidating, antisocial, objectionable, or otherwise unacceptable (as determined by us);
- turn on your vehicle lights during the screening or otherwise behave in such a way as disrupts others’ enjoyment of the Event (for example, by causing excessive noise);
- bring any food or drink onto the Event premises – only food/drink purchased on the Event premises may be consumed on the Event premises;
- arrive at an Event intoxicated or become intoxicated whilst on the Event premises (whether you are a driver or a passenger), and we remind you that it is a serious criminal offence to drive whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- bring to an Event any illegal substance, weapon, or other item that contravenes these Terms. In the interests of safety and security and other reasonable causes, we may search your possessions whilst on the premises for items which contravene these Terms;
- leave behind any litter, or otherwise cause any damage to the Event premises or any property on the Event premises;
- attend or attempt to attend an Event if you are under the minimum age required by the BBFC or IFCO classification for the film being screened or if you cannot satisfactorily prove that you are at least the minimum age required; and/or
- bring any recording or copying equipment to an Event or use your phone to record any aspect of an Event, in particular the screening. Equipment which we reasonably suspect has been used to record any aspect of an Event may be confiscated for inspection by us. Please be reminded that it is a serious criminal offence to copy, film or convert film, soundtrack or other copyright protected material shown at the Events, or attempt to do any of these things.
12. ENDING YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS
We may end your rights under these Terms:
- we have reason to believe that you have breached any of the House Rules; or
- you are otherwise in serious breach of these Terms.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND APPROPRIATE USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website and any all material published on it (the Strawberry Moon Content) is owned and controlled by or licensed to us. You have no rights in or to the Strawberry Moon Content other than the right to use the Strawberry Moon Content as enabled and permitted by the Website and in accordance with these Terms.
You may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, share, or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of these Terms;
- use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other customers;
- transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt (a) any part of the Website; (b) any equipment or network on which the Website are stored; (c) any software used in the provision of the Events; or (d) any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
14. WEBSITES WE LINK TO
The Website may offer links to other websites from which third party services can be obtained and which we reasonably believe to be reputable sources of such services. However, you acknowledge that these other websites are independent from us and we make no representations or warranties as to the legitimacy, accuracy or quality of such third party services, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content, safety, practices or privacy policies.
15. COMPUTER VIRUSES
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that no part of the Website will contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code. However, we recommend that you ensure that equipment used to access the Website run up-to-date anti-virus software as a precaution, and you are advised to virus-check any materials downloaded from the Services and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
To the full extent permitted by law we exclude liability for damage or loss of any kind caused by viruses or other harmful components originating or contracted from the Website.
16. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
All information published on or via the Website is provided in good faith and for general information purpose only. We make no warranties about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of such information. Any action you take based on such information is taken at your own risk.
17. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for breach of your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we do not comply with our obligations under these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking the contract between us or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
Except as set out above, you accept and agree we will not be liable for any damages or losses which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the Services.
The Website and the Services are provided for your domestic and private use only. You agree not to use the Website or the Services for any commercial or business purposes and, if you do so, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
18. GETTING IN TOUCH
If you wish to contact us for any reason, you can do so: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that does not mean that we have waived our rights against you, and it does not mean that you are relieved of your obligations under these Terms. If we do waive a breach by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later breach by you.
Each of the terms and conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction.